ITEMS OF INFORMATION TO BE ACQUIRED, METHOD OF ACQUISITION
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY ACQUIRED, ACQUISITION METHOD
When using this application and this service, Fukuneko will automatically obtain the following user information via application. Fukuneko will not provide such information to third parties other than customer consignment etc. without consent of the customer.
- User Identification
- Terminal Identification
- License Key
- This Application Version
INFORMATION THE CUSTOMER PROVIDE VOLUNTARILY, METHOD OF GETTING IT
In response to customer’s inquiries regarding this application, in some cases, information other than the previous section may be provided by the customer arbitrarily via the inquiry form etc. Fukuneko will not provide that information to third parties other than those we entrust customer support, without customer consent.
PURPOSE OF ACQUIRED INFORMATION
Fukuneko will use information acquired based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph in accordance with the purposes stipulated below. If Fukuneko uses the information acquired under the provisions of the preceding article for any purpose other than the purposes stipulated in this section, the customer will obtain prior consent from the customer after clarifying the purpose of use each time.
- For customer support such as inquiries from customers and guidance on procedures concerning the use of our services and provision of information
- For marketing research and analysis aimed at improving services
- To respond to conflicts and lawsuits
- In addition, for business necessary for providing our service
METHOD OF USER INVOLVEMENT
When this application is not started, or deleted (uninstalled) from the terminal, acquisition of information and external transmission can be stopped.
DISCLOSING AND PROVIDING INFORMATION
Fukuneko does not disclose or provide the information acquired and stored by the customer with this application and this service to third parties other than the companies entrusted with customer support from Fukuneko without obtaining the consent of the customer. However, it excludes in the following cases.
- According to laws and regulations
- In cases where it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or wealth, and it is difficult to obtain consent of the customer.
- In cases where it is necessary for a national agency or a local public entity or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out pursuant to the provisions of laws and regulations and obtaining the consent of the customer may hinder its performance.
- In addition, when it is judged necessary by us on social norms and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer.
For inquiries about handling of personal information of our company, please contact below.
Fukuneko Inc. Contact form